Monday, August 16, 2010

What do I ask?

When trying to get to know someone, anyone, it can be overwhelming to know what to ask them. There's so much to find out, yet sometimes it's difficult to think of things on the spot. Here are some great questions you can ask someone (guy or girl) when getting to know them (in no particular order):
  • One of mom’s traits I admired:
  • Did you ever have any trouble with you mom growing up? What was it (in what area)?:
  • One of dad’s traits you admired:
  • Did you ever have any trouble with you mom growing up? What was it (in what area)?:
  • On what occasion do you remember getting in trouble with your parents?:
  • How do you usually eat dinner with your family?:
  • A habit you picked up during your early years was?:
  • You parents felt strongly about passing on what lessons?:
  • Who in your family was more serious than the rest?:
  • Who is your family was more fun than the rest?:
  • Did you ever get a present from your parents that really sticks in your mind?:
  • What do you remember about your first trip to the hospital?:
  • What was one of your most memorable toys?:
  • How does your family celebrate Christmas?:
  • How does your family celebrate Thanksgiving?:
  • How does your family celebrate __________ ?:
  • Do you remember any of your great-grandparents?:
  • What country are your ancestors from?:
  • What do you like? What do you dislike?:
  • Music, school subject, food, etc.
  • What is your goal in life?:
  • What family member are you the closest to?:
  • Where did you grow up?:
  • What school did you go to?:
  • Where did you go to college?:
  • Have you ever traveled anywhere?:
  • What are some of your favorite things to do by yourself? To do with others?:
  • What are some of your hobbies?:
  • Who has been the biggest influence in your life?:
  • What are your favorite snack foods?:
  • What is your greatest fear?:
  • What would you create if you were given an unlimited amount of time and money to do so?:
  • Fun facts:
  • Name:
  • Age:
  • Birthday:
  • Nickname:
  • Major:
  • Hometown:
  • Fav. color:
  • Fav. candy/food:
  • Fav. tv show:
  • Fav. cartoon:
  • Fav. soda:
  • Fav. super hero:
  • Fav. movie:
  • What are you most excited for in college?:
  • If you were a crayon, what color would you be?:
  • If you could be a super hero, who would you be?:

Finish the sentence:
  • This morning I woke up and thought...
  • On a rainy day, I prefer to... 
  • My 3 biggest hobbies/interests are...
  • I chose (insert college/job name) because...
  • I chose (insert college/job name) because...
  • When I get bored, I usually...One word that describes me would be:
  • My grade school:
  • My high school's hometown mascot:
  • My favorite late night food:
  • My favorite place to study on campus:
  • If I could visit anyplace in the world it would be:
  • My favorite web site is:
  • If I didn't come to _________________, I would have enrolled at:
  • My favorite professor is:
  • My favorite class is:
  • If I have a big project due, this motivates me to do a good job: At midnight on a Friday night, you would find me:
  • My favorite sport is:
  • My favorite sports team is:
  • My favorite book is:
  • My favorite movie is:
  • My favorite snack food from The Huddle is:
  • If I had a big project due, I reward myself by:
  • My favorite member of ________ (musical group) is:
  • My favorite game show is:
  • My lucky number is:
  • 5 years from now, I hope to be:
  • 25 years from now, I hope to be:
  • If I could live in any city in the USA, it would be:
  • My favorite pizza topping(s) is:
  • My favorite TV show is:
  • The worst job I ever had was:
  • The greatest __________ is:
  • My most memorable moment at _______:
  • I would relate my personality to this cartoon character:
  • My personal motto is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post profane words or suggestions here of any sort. If you have a complaint, please email me and I will take care of it as best I can.